I believe everyone deserves to feel confident, fit and sexy with their body.
Having lost 115 pounds myself, I know how frustrating and intimidating health and fitness can be.
As a personal trainer and nutritionist, I help people avoid the confusion, wasted time and painful injuries so they can get faster results that last.
My secret is combining training, biology, nutrition, mobility, habits and change psychology to give my clients the recipe they need for success.
How I Help
I offer training programs and personal coaching, working virtually with clients across North America and in-person in Seattle, Bellevue and Redmond WA.
My Fit 5 Fridays newsletter for clients and friends shares 5 things I’ve discovered to help you look, think, feel awesome since 2014.
Here I write comprehensive guides and articles on fitness, nutrition, productivity, philosophy.
Stalk me on Instagram where I post on fitness, training, houseplants and memes.
Listen to The Bible with Beth podcast, my mother’s weekly Bible sermons which I help edit and host for her. New episode every Sunday 10:30am PST.
Personal Fitness Trainer for Seattle Athletic Club, May 2014 to present.
Certified Personal Trainer by the National Strength and Conditioning Association since 2013.
- The NSCA is a non-profit global leader in developing strength and fitness. Their certifications are a common requirement in the most prestigious clubs and athletic facilities.
- I maintain yearly continuing education with the NSCA.
Certified Nutrition Coach by Precision Nutrition, Level 2 Master Health Coach since 2016.
- Precision Nutrition trains coaches in behavioral change psychology with proven habit-based coaching for long-term transformation for your nutrition, sleep, and stress management.
- I maintain yearly continuing education with Precision Nutrition.
Certified Online Trainer by the Online Trainer Academy since 2022.
- The Online Trainer Academy trains coaches to assess, motivate, and serve clients in a completely virtual environment along with building a professional online coaching business.
First Aid, CPR, AED Certified. Renewed every 2 years.
- Before switching to personal training in 2013, I was a Nationally Registered Emergency Medical Technician.
- Central Washington University, B.A.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Football Trainer
- CrossFit Kettlebell Trainer
- Power Athlete Methodology Level 1
What Clients Say
I couldn’t do more than 5 pushups, and hit 20 yesterday; and went up from climbing 20 floors on the stair stepper, to 60. People have commented that I look more toned, I’ve dropped an inch on my waist, added muscle, and am wearing clothes I hadn’t worn in a year – all while eating more than I did in the past!” – Karthik K
Especially good for beginners (although he can coach more advanced gym goers as well) and will teach you a ton in a completely non-threatening atmosphere.” – Steve R
It was hard for me to channel my training and nutrition in the right direction. Greg helped me in defining my goals, nutrition and training strategies to get the most out of my workout.” – Anshul J
After a long day at work, I always know I can count on Greg to be a motivator, and I truly look forward to our sessions.” – Kathleen S
Not only have I seen the gains I was hoping for, but now when I walk into a weight room I can 100pushing you to work harder than you thought possible, while still making sure that each session is fun.” – Jeff S
He’s in the trenches with you, ensuring your form is correct so you get the most out of the exercise (and avoid injury), and pushing you on with encouraging words and genuine praise.” – Aeryn R
Clearly a very well-rounded fitness coach, but I find his lifestyle coaching to be one of those amazing hidden benefits you get from working with him.” – Kurt K
Years ago, I was morbidly obese. I had always been fat since childhood. Diets failed, playing sports sucked, and I felt miserable and ashamed of my own body.
The wakeup call was finding my gut so big I couldn’t see my own toes (or anything in between). I knew then that if I didn’t change fast it was only going to get worse.
In two years, I dropped 115 pounds of fat and love who I see in the mirror everyday. Now I guide others in their awesome body and life transformation.