I believe everyone deserves to feel confident, fit and sexy with their body.
Having lost 115 pounds myself, I know how frustrating and intimidating health and fitness can be.
As a personal trainer and nutritionist, I help people avoid the confusion, wasted time and painful injuries so they can get faster results that last.
My secret is combining training, biology, nutrition, mobility, habits and change psychology to give my clients the recipe they need for success.
How I Help
👋🏻 Certified personal trainer and nutrition coach living in Seattle, WA.
📖 Losing 115+ pounds led me to becoming a professional trainer specializing in radical body and life transformations since 2013.
✉️ My weekly email newsletter for friends and clients shares 5 things I’ve discovered to help you look, think, feel awesome. 350+ subs and counting!
✏️ Writing a book on the principles of life-long transformation, 240 pages and counting.
📷 Instagram I post about fitness, fat loss, my houseplants, and memes.
🎬 YouTube, I create videos about fitness, fat loss, and productivity.
What Clients Say
I couldn’t do more than 5 pushups, and hit 20 yesterday; and went up from climbing 20 floors on the stair stepper, to 60. People have commented that I look more toned, I’ve dropped an inch on my waist, added muscle, and am wearing clothes I hadn’t worn in a year – all while eating more than I did in the past!” – Karthik K
Especially good for beginners (although he can coach more advanced gym goers as well) and will teach you a ton in a completely non-threatening atmosphere.” – Steve R
It was hard for me to channel my training and nutrition in the right direction. Greg helped me in defining my goals, nutrition and training strategies to get the most out of my workout.” – Anshul J
After a long day at work, I always know I can count on Greg to be a motivator, and I truly look forward to our sessions.” – Kathleen S
Not only have I seen the gains I was hoping for, but now when I walk into a weight room I can confidently and correctly use the equipment on my own. Greg is dedicated to the fitness of his clients, pushing you to work harder than you thought possible, while still making sure that each session is fun.” – Jeff S
He’s in the trenches with you, ensuring your form is correct so you get the most out of the exercise (and avoid injury), and pushing you on with encouraging words and genuine praise.” – Aeryn R
Clearly a very well-rounded fitness coach, but I find his lifestyle coaching to be one of those amazing hidden benefits you get from working with him.” – Kurt K
Years ago, I was morbidly obese. I had always been fat since childhood. Diets failed, playing sports sucked, and I felt miserable and ashamed of my own body.
The wakeup call was finding my gut so big I couldn’t see my own toes (or anything in between). I knew then that if I didn’t change fast it was only going to get worse.
In two years, I dropped 115 pounds of fat and love who I see in the mirror everyday. Now I guide others in their awesome body and life transformation.
💪🏼 Certified Personal Trainer by the National Strength and Conditioning Association since 2013.
- The NSCA is an industry leader in the world of developing strength and fitness, and a common requirement for work in the most prestigious clubs and athletic facilities.
- I maintain yearly continuing education with the NSCA, typically exceeding their requirements.
🥦 Certified Nutrition Coach by Precision Nutrition, Level 2.
- The PN level 2 course is a year long mentorship on creating habit-based approaches to long-term health and body transformation.
- Trained to coach complex problems into simple actions that make your life easier, for great results while keeping you safe and healthy.
- I maintain yearly continuing education with Precision Nutrition, typically exceeding their requirements.
🖥 Online Personal Trainer by the Online Trainer Academy (presently completing 2021)
- The OTA course rigorously trains coaches in how to motivate, assess and serve clients in a completely virtual environment. That means better results for you, safely and professionally.
- Coaching clients virtually brings with it a unique set of challenges, don’t settle for a novice coach who is just “winging it.”
📖 Additional Certifications
- Central Washington University, B.A.
- CrossFit L-1 Trainer, CrossFit Football Trainer, CrossFit Kettlebell Trainer
- Power Athlete Methodology L-1
- Nationally Registered Emergency Medical Technician
- First Aid CPR & AED