Sweet, fall off the bone ribs. Super simple prep combined with your favorite barbecue sauce makes for one flawless rib recipe. BBQ ribs are always in my weekly rotation come summer.
Hands On Time : 10 Minutes
Cook Time : 8-10 Hours
Equipment : Slow Cooker
- 3 tbls Sweet Paprika (Or Favorite Spice Blend)
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne (Optional)
- 1 tbls Sea Salt
- 1 tlbs Pepper, Fresh Ground
- 6 lbs Pork Baby Back Ribs
- 1-3 cups BBQ Sauce
- Rub coconut oil or butter on the sides of the slow cooker to ensure the ribs won’t stick.
- Lay down two feet of aluminum foil or parchment paper for an easy cleanup prep station. Combine the spices, brown sugar, salt, pepper and rub liberally on the meaty side of the ribs. Use remaining spices on the less meaty side. Coat meaty side well with barbecue sauce.
- Lay ribs in slow cooker as seen below, pour remaining barbecue sauce on ribs as desired.
- Cook 8 to 10 hours on low. If you are home around the 4-5 hour point feel free to optionally drain the grease and drizzle on more bbq sauce, and more sauce during the last cooking hour as well.